Interstate Capital Corp. saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Formed in 1993 in Santa Teresa, New Mexico, Interstate Capital originally focused its factoring business in the apparel and “Maquiladora” industries in the US-Mexico border states. Interstate Capital expanded in the mid-1990s throughout North America and into the transportation, manufacturing/wholesale distribution, oilfield service and staffing industries.
In 2012, ICC formed Interstate Business Capital. As a subsidiary of ICC, Interstate Business Capital is a leader in small business funding and its management team members are experts in funding solutions for wholesale distributors, staffing services, machine shops, and oilfield service companies. Interstate Business Capital’s President, Greg Salomon, has years of finance industry management experience and is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Today, the Interstate Capital group of companies employs more than 65 dedicated professionals, and has successfully funded over 4,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses for 20 years. With locations in California, Texas, New Mexico, Interstate Capital purchases over $500 million dollars of invoices annually from thousands of clients located throughout North America.
Interstate Capital owns its own transportation credit bureau and the world’s largest FREE freight matching site, www.CheckFreightBroker.com, which posts nearly a million loads per month and gives members 24/7 access to 10,000+ free freight broker credit reports. Our team of 20 dedicated, experienced account managers provides one-on-one client servicing to ensure personalized attention.
Interstate Capital is one of North America’s largest and best-funded independently owned factoring companies, so we make decisions quickly, decisively and without outside interference. Interstate Capital’s president, Tony Furman, is a co-founding director of the Independent Factoring Standards Association (IFSA) since 2010 and a 15-year member of the International Factoring Association (IFA). ICC strictly adheres to the IFA’s code of ethics.
Areas of Factoring Expertise
Transportation & Distribution Factoring
- Long-haul trucking factoring
- Freight broker/3PL factoring
- Warehousing factoring
- Transportation factoring
- Oilfield service company factoring
Staffing Industry Factoring
- Light industrial temporary staffing factoring
- Office clerical temporary staffing factoring
- Professional temporary staffing
- IT staffing factoring
- Nursing home staffing factoring
- Hospital nurse staffing factoring
- Travel nurse staffing factoring
Manufacturing & Distribution
- Manufacturer factoring
- Wholesaler distributor factoring
- Importer/exporter factoring
- Machine Shop factoring
Trade & Inventory Finance
- Irrevocable standby letters of credit, in combination with factoring
- Documentary letters of credit, in combination with factoring
- Vendor guaranties, in combination with factoring
- Inventory finance and purchase order finance, in combination with factoring
- Container financing (on the water), in combination with factoring
- Fuel cards, in combination with factoring
Interstate Capital is a subsidiary of American Finance & Investment Co., Inc. (“AFIC”), which recently celebrated 60 years in business. Call Interstate Capital today at (800) 422-0766.