White Glove Service and Fuel Advance Factoring Program
Are you an owner-operator with your own authority and insurance or do you own a small trucking fleet?
Our White Glove Service is designed for fleets of one to four trucks running over the road.
Now, you can receive funds before AND after delivery with our unique fuel advance program.
We advance 100% without an original bill of lading. Picking up freight today? Receive funds today.
We advance up to 40% on pre-approved loads as soon as your driver picks up freight. Then, we’ll advance another 60% upon delivery.
For your convenience, we’ll deduct our low fee from your second advance.
Our optional white glove service includes a TripPak envelope for your driver to drop his bill of lading, invoice preparation, imaging of your documents, and mailing the invoice to your freight broker for you.
Our white glove service saves you time and money.
The Factoring programs at Interstate Capital are designed for the needs of a variety of factoring industries. Whether you are looking for trucking factoring, staffing factoring, manufacturing factoring or service business factoring, we provide the services required for the industry.
Our Factoring program handles all invoicing, processing and collections for your factoring account, thus enabling you to focus on your business rather than searching for your next payment!
Set up is easy and free. Unlike some other factoring companies, there is no application fee. In addition, we also provide same day funding along with a host of other features, not to mention factoring rates as low as 0.49%.
Interested in learning more about our factoring programs?
Please call (800) 422-0766 and get a free quote to find out how we can help improve the cash flow for your business. Please read below to find out more about the Fuel Cards we offer as part of our factoring program.
Factoring Program Fuel Card
The CSI Global-Fleet Fuel MasterCard through Interstate Capital provides a “Smart Buy” savings tool which locates the best-priced gas/diesel stations in any given zip code or city. The card works directly at the pump and is nationally accepted at over 180,000 fuel merchants. It also features Level III data capture at over 90% of fuel locations.
One of the great benefits is that all “per card” fees are waived and the fee is standardized into one easy monthly fee. There is also a reduced one-time setup fee. Discounted access is also provided to the O-T-R Network (10,000-plus travel centers & truck stops).
Purchase Control Limits & Security:
- Restrict transaction limits per day and dollar amount
- Daily, weekly or monthly per card spending limits
- PIN and odometer prompting option
- Render certain cards inactive during non-business hours and/or days
- Lock cards to work at the pump only
Comprehensive Purchasing Options:
- Fuel purchases only
- Fuel and maintenance only
- Travel and business purchasing options available for hotels, airlines, rental cars, etc.
- Cash advances and controlled access to ATMs
Functionality & Flexibility:
- Assign cards to vehicles or drivers or any combination
- Driver or vehicle # PIN and/or odometer prompting
- Purchases limited by merchant type (fuel merchants and/or automotive maintenance merchants)
- Set different daily/monthly limits for fuel vs. maintenance purchases
Exception Monitoring Options (exceptions automatically e-mailed to account supervisor):
- Fuel grade and type variances
- Time of day & day of week variances
- Multiple fueling same day
- Mileage and exceeds tank capacity variances
Online Account Maintenance and Reporting:
- Real-time online account/card maintenance and reporting capabilities
- Online access to reports and account information
- Dedicated customer service available 24/7
The CSI Global-Fleet Fuel MasterCard is universally accepted at any fueling location that accepts MasterCard over 180,000 locations! The following oil brands/merchants accept the CSI Universal Fleet Fuel Card and typically provide Level 3 data capture (line item transaction detail and PIN and odometer prompting capability):
- Amerada Hess
- Casey’s General Store
- Certified Oil
- Circle K
- Citgo Pure Oil*
- Clark PDQ Stores*
- Coastal Marts
- Crystal Flash
- ETNA Smokers Express*
- Fast Stop/Grow Mark
- Freedom Oil
- Gas America
- Gas City*
- Gate Petroleum
- Git N Go*
- Gulf/Cumberland Farms
- Kum & Go Stores
- Lil’ Champ
- Murphy USA
- Phillips 66
- Sprint Stores
- Union 76
Major Truck Stop Merchants
- Total Petroleum
- Travel Centers of America
- Williams Travel Centers
- Plus over 35,000 smaller retail chains and independents!