Small business owners everywhere agree –
Managing your cash flow is a major challenge!
Let’s look at five tips for successful cash management. You’ll see that partnering with a leading factoring company can help you each step of the way!
- Analyze your accounts receivable vs. accounts payable.
— how much and WHEN your customers will pay you
— how much and WHEN you need to pay your employees, suppliers, and other costs
Your Factoring Solution: Is there a gap between when you get paid and when your bills are due? Factoring closes that gap with upfront payment on completed jobs.
- Conduct credit checks on all your customers. Cut your risks with credit checks before you take on customers who delay payment or won’t pay you at all.
Your Factoring Solution: Protect against business losses with FREE credit review of all your customers.
- Send invoices fast and address collections issues. Delays in invoicing and following up on collections create a formula for failure.
Your Factoring Solution: Professional invoice processing and FREE collections services ensure you’ll get paid faster.
- Improve your credit score. If your credit history is negative, you won’t be able to borrow to expand your company or survive a major setback.
Your Factoring Solution: When you can pay your bills fast, your credit score improves and you can access new cash at the lowest rates.
- Balance your income and expenses. When you finally synchronize your cash flow and break even, you are positioned to grow your company and increase your profits.
Your Factoring Solution: Don’t wait weeks to get paid. Sell your invoices to a top factoring company and enjoy cash in hand and peace of mind.