Turning invoices into cash in less than a day is possible if you partner with the right factoring company in Georgia. Interstate Capital, one of North America’s leading invoice factoring companies, has helped a wide variety of companies throughout Georgia reach their business goals, ranging from trucking owner-operators in small towns to high-tech firms in Atlanta. Interstate Capital focuses on giving businesses debt-free cash flow solutions to help them cover payroll and other bills while they work toward taking their businesses to the next level.
Why should your Georgia-based business partner with a factoring company?
A factoring company that serves Georgia business owners can help them expand their businesses in a variety of ways. When business owners factor with Interstate Capital, they can enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Fast approval: You don’t need a strong credit history or collateral in order to qualify. You are approved on the basis of your customers’ creditworthiness.
- Fast funding: Many companies can’t wait 30, 60 or 90 days for their clients to pay them. When you partner with a top-tier factoring company in Georgia, you will get paid as soon as you submit your invoice to the factoring service provider.
- No-debt advance: Factoring isn’t the same as getting a loan from a bank or a high-interest online lender that bills your credit card. You are simply receiving payment in advance for work that has been completed and have no payments to make.
- Better credit score: With your new ability to pay your vendors promptly, your own credit score will improve. Eliminate the stress that goes with waiting for your debtors to pay before you’re able to meet your own financial obligations.
- Flexibility with new customers: You will be able to pursue larger jobs and work with customers requiring long payment terms.
- Free credit checks, free collections services, free direct deposits: Interstate Capital provides a variety of back-office services to help clients save time and money.
Businesses that use Invoice Factoring
Many types of businesses are particularly well suited for invoice factoring, including the following:
When you partner with Interstate Capital, your trucking company will receive a 100% advance upon delivery with no factoring reserve. Your free fuel discount cards will save up to 10 cents gallon on diesel fuel. Interstate Capital’s freight factoring services are ideal for both motor carriers, whether you are an independent owner-operator or fleet owner, and freight brokers.
Interstate Capital has been serving the staffing industry since 1993 and we advance up to 90% against staffing company invoices. Clients have included temporary staffing of all types and office/clerical, health care, industrial work, IT work, janitorial cleaning, and professional staffing. Find out more about our staffing factoring services.
As a service provider, your business might not have valuable assets outside of your accounts receivable, but factoring can convert the money sitting in those outstanding accounts to cash in your pocket. Find out how we can help service businesses with factoring.
Interstate Capital is a leading invoice factoring company that services clients in Georgia. We offer factoring services to a wide range of industries in Georgia including printers, food services, furniture manufacturers, staffing agencies, technology companies, trucking and freight brokers, wholesalers, machine shops, maintenance companies, oil and gas companies, importers and exporters and security guard companies, among others.
Contact us today for more information about factoring agreements and rates!