Speeding up your cash flow and being able to invest in your own future is fast and easy when you work with the right funding partner. Whatever your industry, if your company sells to other companies with payment terms, such as 30 days or more, you could be eligible for invoice factoring, a proven debt-free source of working capital.
Many Florida-based businesses turn to Interstate Capital, one of North America’s leading factoring companies since 1993, for flexible and affordable invoice factoring services. If you are looking for ways to stabilize your cash flow and close the gap between when you complete a job and when you get paid for it, Interstate Capital can convert your outstanding invoices to cash. Instead of waiting 30, 60 or even 90 days for your customers to pay you, you can receive immediate funds to spend as you wish as soon as you submit your invoice to Interstate.
How can a factoring company help my business in Florida?
Business owners from Pensacola to Key West choose to factor with Interstate Capital to ensure they can pay their bills and cover their payroll without incurring debt. Factoring their accounts receivable with Interstate Capital makes good financial sense for many reasons:
- Cost-effective financing: Invoice factoring is less expensive than online marketplace loans and merchant cash advances.
- Easy and fast qualification: Interstate Capital focuses on your customers’ credit histories, not yours, and can expedite your application to get you paid often within a day or two of completing your paperwork.
- Immediate cash: Improving your cash flow enables you to meet your overhead costs and ongoing expenses regardless of how long your customers take to pay.
- Online financial management system: Interstate Capital’s easy-to-use client portal makes it easy for clients to submit their invoices and get paid in under 24 hours.
- Efficiency: Save time with Interstate’s professional credit checks and collections services
Which businesses qualify for Accounts Receivable Financing in Florida?
Interstate Capital offers factoring services to companies from a wide range of industries in Florida. Factoring works well in the freight industry and many motor carriers and freight brokers in Florida have chosen to work with Interstate Capital for its outstanding value-added benefits tailored to the trucking field, such as fuel discount cards and fuel advances. Companies that rely on accounts receivable factoring for fast working capital include agricultural product and food processors and distributors, printers, furniture manufacturers, staffing agencies, technology companies, wholesalers, machine shops, janitorial services companies, oil and gas businesses, importers and exporters, security guard companies, and many more.