Looking for a comprehensive and dependable roadside assistance program?
For qualified factoring clients, Interstate Capital offers discounted 24/7 heavy-duty towing, repair and many other emergency services for commercial trucks (subject to certain terms and conditions).
Interstate Capital, one of North America’s leading independent financial services firms for the trucking industry, offers emergency truck roadside assistance for light, medium, and heavy duty commercial trucks and trailers. Our truck breakdown service is available to owner operators, motor carriers, and fleet owners. Around the clock and 365 days a year, our customers can depend on us for reliable commercial roadside assistance and heavy truck towing.
Truck roadside service is an exclusive benefit for Interstate Capital factoring clients. Our membership offers big truck towing up to 50 miles free (tractor and trailer towed together). Road services for trucks are available nationwide in the U.S. and Canada only. You will only have to pay for non-covered expenses or covered costs in excess of your per occurrence maximum.
Using GPS locater technology, we quickly locate and dispatch the closest truck towing service vendor to your truck breakdown location. It will then be towed to the nearest certified repair facility or dealership of your choice, up to fifty (50) miles or up to two (2) hours port-to-port, dependent on how the service provider charges.
In addition to heavy truck towing, Interstate provides flat tire assistance, tire replacement assistance, tire repair assistance, mobile mechanic service, oil/fluid/water delivery service, fuel delivery service, lockout/replacement key assistance, jump-starts, and replacement battery/part delivery as a part of its convenient truck road service program
Get Information on Discounted Roadside Assistance
All fields are required.
- Flat tire assistance includes the removal of the flat tire, and its replacement with the mounted spare tire located with the truck, up to $150 per occurrence.
- Tire replacement assistance covers the cost of the service call to deliver a replacement tire to the disabled truck, up to $100.00 per occurrence.
- Tire repair assistance covers roadside tire repair for a mounted tractor tire, up to $100 per occurrence.
- If the disablement can be resolved roadside, mobile mechanic service is available for the truck in lieu of towing, up to a maximum of $100.00 per occurrence
- An emergency supply of oil, fluid and water will be delivered if your truck becomes disabled due to fluid depletion, up to $100 per occurrence.
- If your truck runs out of fuel, an emergency supply of up to thirty (30) gallons will be delivered, up to $100 per occurrence.
- If you’ve locked your keys in the truck, assistance will be provided to gain entry into the truck, up to a $100.00 limit. In the event there are no keys found, and a replacement key is needed, you will be covered up to the maximum benefit amount of $100.00 for the total cost of lockout service and a new key.
- If battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be provided to start your truck, up to $150 per occurrence. If available, a pull start will be provided for the covered vehicle in lieu of a jump-start, up to $100 per occurrence.
- In the event a battery is needed, one can be delivered to your location (battery, parts, and labor are at your expense). A battery delivery service call will be covered up to $100.00 for the service call only.
- Replacement part delivery will be provided up to $100 per occurrence to cover delivery to the disable truck only. (Member is responsible for the cost of the part(s) themselves, installation and labor.)
As an added bonus, Interstate clients also enjoy these commercial truck roadside assistance benefits: light winching and extrication assistance, discounted hotel stays, engine overhaul financing, truck financing, and lease buyout financing.
- Light winching and extrication is available when the truck is stuck in a ditch or other inaccessible area, when such location is within 50 feet of a paved road or highway up to a maximum 1/2 hour of labor that is not to exceed $100, for a single truck’s service per occurrence. This service does not cover extrication when driving the covered truck on off-road or unpaved highways.
- In the event you are stranded as a result of a disabled truck, we offer a discounted hotel
program to help you find the nearest hotel at the lowest possible cost.
- In the event of engine problems, members can apply for engine overhaul financing and receive $500 towards the repair. And when you’re ready for a new truck, members can apply for financing and receive a $500 discount towards the purchase of a new truck.
- If your truck is a lease purchase, you may qualify for lease buyout financing and receive
$500 towards the purchase
Interstate Capital clients are provided all of these road service for truck benefits, plus money-saving bonuses for a low $39.99 per month per truck. Interested in becoming a member of the most comprehensive truck road side service available? For more information, fill out the form on this page and we will email you full program details.